Manager, Workspace Concepts and Customer Solutions
We are looking for a workspace solution strategist to join our corporate headquarter in Helsinki.
Reporting to the Director of Real Estate and Concept Development together with your one direct report, you will be focused on three primary missions:
- customer experience to make sure that our customers are happy
- how to set up the most functional working environment possible
- acting as a visionary within and outside of the company in workspace related matters. We live and breathe the fact that happy people make the results!
You are our workspace specialist and the spokesman of workplace analyses and design solutions. Working closely with local sales and service teams, currently in seven countries, means you are excited to take control over several projects in parallel crossing disciplines and an extensive customer base. You also get strong support from our Group functions and your concept manager colleagues.
Your role includes:
- Maintaining and developing Technopolis workspace solutions offering – guidelines, pricing, training, and materials, with respect to our standard fit-out and office solutions
- Ensuring the concept meets demand and delivers desired business value to the customers
- Providing sales and marketing support to the local Business Units
- Partnering with sales on prospects, service agreement and pricing issues
- Collaborating with marketing to gain visibility through producing inspiring content for different platforms – especially social media and blog posts
- Managing the supplier network and participating in growth and customer projects
Read more about the concept: https://technopolisglobal.com/office-spaces/services/workplace-solutions/
Our ideal candidate already holds a clear vision of what it takes to create customer value through workspace solutions as well as possesses the following characteristics:
- Strong track record in commercial project management, with a spike on stakeholder management, relationship-building, and influencing
- Familiar with a role related to service sales
- Systematic and well-organized self-starter
- Great team player, familiar with working both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to travel to domestic and international sales/ project meetings (Approx. 10– 25%)
- Fluency in Finnish and English with excellent interpersonal communication skills
We offer you one of the most inspiring workplaces in Finland. We received excellent results in our current employee survey. What you will get working with us is a promise that each day will be different. We provide you with a supportive team full of energetic & happy people, good benefits, and great working environments in various locations.
If you are curious to hear more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact Vivi Stening at S&S Consulting, tel. +358 500 773 755. Apply via https://www.ssconsulting.fi/en/open-positions/ and attach your CV and cover letter including salary request no later than the 4th of April 2021.