Technopolis Wellness Talks: Effective mental recovery
Effective mental recovery – how to best unwind after work?
We all have it in us to perform well – at work and at home. Yet, the demands of modern life can make that goal feel distant. In 2022, we go inside the mind of the modern employee. What does it take to perform sustainably? Join Technopolis Wellness Talks to explore 6 themes – for better life, and better performance. Technopolis Wellness Talks are interactive live events streamed online. Miss the live event? Don’t worry, the recordings are available all year. Hintsa experts will present the topics and scientific evidence. It’s not just talk. After each webinar, participants will receive concrete tips on how to put what they learn into practice.
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 9:30 - 10:30 EET / 8:30 - 9:30 CET
- Time zone: EET (Eastern European Time, UTC+2) - Helsinki, Tallinn, Vilnius
- Location: Your own desktop
The secret to high energy is somewhat counter-intuitive: you need high-quality and effective recovery – sleep, mental recovery, and renewal.
In this session, we talk about what mental recovery is and how to make it happen:
- Why recover and what is it: The 4 elements of mental recovery and why they matter
- Discussing the frequently asked recovery questions and recovery moments: How to unwind after work? How much sleep do we need? Is weekend recovery enough?
- Sharing personal recovery practices: Practical tips and tools to create your personal plan – so you can live and perform with energy, sustainably
Speaker: Matti Kontsas
- Senior Performance Coach at Hintsa Performance
Matti’s decades of experience as a coach ranges from senior executives in global organisations to disadvantaged youth in developing countries. Prior to Hintsa, he worked for 8 years in NGOs in Africa and Asia, and he was among the first employees Hintsa’s founder, Dr Aki Hintsa, recruited. Matti has expertise in rest, recovery, and how it supports health and sustainable performance. Today Matti lives with his wife and three children in Malaysia, where he also supports NGOs in the region.
Event partner: Hintsa Performance
Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, the company has repeatedly proven its science-based coaching method in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust Hintsa’s performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. The company employs more than 100 experts and has offices in Helsinki, London, Zug, and Dubai.
Technopolis Wellness Talks webinars support your overall health and wellbeing
Technopolis Wellness Talks webinars are free of charge to Technopolis' customer companies and their employees. All registered participants will get the webinar recording after the event so you don't have to worry about missing out.