Sustainable growth – a mission impossible?
We live in a wonderful world that seems to be full of ever-increasing problems. Company values are increasingly important to both customers and employees, but what are the values of the 2020s like?
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 9:30–10:30 EET (8:30–9:30 CET)
- Venue: online or onsite at Technopolis Otaniemi, Espoo
NOTE! This is a hybrid event.
With more than 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur, Saku Tuominen gives an inspiring talk about how to run a growth company with integrity and transparent values. He talks about where we are now, why did we end up here and how can we go further without ruining everything. In his speech, Saku concentrates on the positive and gives a lot of concrete examples.
In his talk, Saku reflects on how is it possible to secure our well-being and standard of living without sacrificing the world we live in. His talk aims to answer the following questions:
- Does sustainable growth have to mean less of everything?
- Is our view of sustainability too narrow?
- How can we make people excited and make the change happen in practice?
- Are we concentrating too much on the problems and threats instead of opportunities?
You are most welcome to join us online or onsite!
9.30 Opening of the event
Niko Pulli, CEO of Technopolis & Marjaana Kymäläinen, Sustainability Manager of Technopolis
9.35 Saku Tuominen, Entrepreneur / Innovator / Board Member / Olive oil Farmer / Award Winning Author & Keynote Speaker
10.30 End of the event
- Entrepreneur / Innovator / Board Member / Olive oil Farmer / Award Winning Author & Keynote Speaker
Saku Tuominen is a Finnish entrepreneur, education innovation specialist, restaurateur, olive oil farmer and award-winning author and keynote speaker. He is also a board member of Nordic Hospitality Partners, one the leading restaurant groups in Northern Europe.
He has been teaching creativity and innovation in Aalto University in Helsinki and in more than a hundred companies around the world.
He has written 12 books – about innovation, the future of office work, good life, human belief systems, everyday creativity, decision making and Italian cuisine. During his 20 years in television, he has produced thousands of hours of programs and created almost 100 TV formats.