Technopolis Workplace Talks September 2022 with Kjell Nordström
Welcome to the time machine and the greatest industrial tsunami in human history
Kjell Nordström, one of Europe’s best speakers, reflects on how the world is now and how it will be changing in the near future.
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 9:30–10:30 EET (8:30–9:30 CET)
- Venue: online
During this session you will learn:
- How the art and science of making money will be redefined
- How the film Matrix can help us understand the upcoming centuries
- How basic supply and demand conditions set the scene for human activities in business
- How the Covid19 pandemic and the war in Ukraine affect the economy of the world and the lives of the people that live there
- And how the environmental battle affects companies and the economy in the world?
In his talk Nordström also aims to answer the following questions: Can and will globalization continue? Does sustainability require us to give up growth and prosperity? Capitalism overall... is it the problem or the solution?
You are most welcome to join us online for this interesting Technopolis Workplace Talks stream from Norway!
9:30 Opening of the event
9:35 Kjell Nordström
10:30 End of the event
- Economist & Writer & Public speaker
Our speaker Dr. Kjell A. Nordström is one of the most sought-after business consultants in Northern Europe. He has co-authored several books, where his interesting ideas bring life into the sometimes grey and dry area of business advice. His keynotes are known for being enlightening and inspiring
Dr. Nordström has 25 years of experience working with multinational companies and he has served as an adviser and consultant to several large multinationals around the world.
His research and consulting focus on the areas of corporate strategy, multinational corporations and globalization.