Technopolis Workplace Talks April 2022 with Mikko Kuitunen
Transformation of working life: How to survive the great resignation and build a future-proof organization?
Mikko Kuitunen is a thought-provoking speaker, who is changing the way companies are led. He is a digital age entrepreneur, an angel investor and the founder of Vincit Plc, a successful Finnish IT company that is well-known for its exceptional leading methods. Vincit was founded in 2007 and since then it has grown to more than 600 people, having a turnover of more than 60 M€. Vincit has been awarded as the best place to work in Europe.
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 10:00–11:00 EET (9:00–10:00 CET)
- Venue: online or onsite at Technopolis Ruoholahti, Helsinki
NOTE! This is a hybrid event.
The talk aims to answer the following questions:
- How to create a workplace that brings out the best in employees?
- Why does return to the office benefit businesses as well as employees?
- How can companies turn the great resignation into the great attraction?
Mikko will also share ideas on retaining your employees and attracting top talent.
You are most welcome to join us online or onsite!
10.00 Opening of the event
Niko Pulli, CEO of Technopolis
10.05 Mikko Kuitunen, entrepreneur and founder of Vincit Plc
11.00 End of the event
- Entrepreneur and angel investor
Mikko Kuitunen is a digital age entrepreneur and an angel investor changing the way companies are led.
He is the founder of Vincit Plc, a successful Finnish IT company that is well-known by exceptional leading methods. Vincit was found in 2007 and since then it has grown to more than 600 people, having turnover of more than 60 M€. Vincit has been awarded as the best place to work in Europe.