Nordic Business Forum Live Stream Event 20.-21.9.2022 at Technopolis campuses
- Inglise keel
Future-Focused Leadership with Yuval Noah Harari, Amy Edmondson, Petter Stordalen and Rutger Bregman streamed live to Technopolis campuses in Tampere, Espoo and Tallinn (Ülemiste).
Speaker lineup is packed with brilliant minds and more top experts will be published soon! See the agenda:
11:30 REGISTRATION OPENS
12:00 Kristel Kruustük & Miki Kuusi: Discussion about the future of work
12:55 Rutger Bregman: The ROI of an optimistic view on people
13:45 Networking break
14:40 Jitske Kramer: Building a future-proof corporate tribe
15:25 Erin Meyer: Lead, negotiate, and get things done across the world
16:15 Networking break
17:10 Amy Edmondson: Creating a fearless organization
18:05 Petter Stordalen: How I lead my brands through crisis
19:00 End of the event (first day)
09:30 REGISTRATION OPENS
09:45 Martin Lindström: Building a brand for 2030s
11:00 Networking break
12:30 Yuval Noah Harari: The Most important skills for the future of work
13:30 Zoe Chance: What behavioral economics can teach about influence
13:50 Networking break
14:40 Speaker contest winner – Duncan Wardle: Embedding a culture of innovation into everyone’s DNA
15:05 Joseph Stiglitz: What’s ahead and how to deal with it
16:00 End of the event
Event partner in Tampere: Greenstep
Greenstep offers a wide range of high-quality financial services and solutions in all of Scandinavia and Estonia. With more than 2000 customers and over 550 professionals, their main objective is to provide high-quality services and automated processes while maintaining a personal and close relationship with their customers.
Top picks from the speaker lineup
Professor Yuval Noah Harari: "The Most important skills for the future of work"
- How our model of work will change within the next years?
- Which skills are required to thrive in the 21st century?
- How new technologies will affect work in the future?
Professor Amy Edmondson: "Creating a fearless organization"
- Why and how psychological safety leads to high performance?
- How your leadership style affects your team?
- Why also bad ideas are a key ingredient of success?
Author Rutger Bregman: "The ROI of an optimistic view on people"
- Why an optimistic view on people creates a foundation for success?
- How to shape a creative organization through the right mindset?
- How a cynical view can downspiral into a self-fulfilling prophecy?
Investor Petter Stordalen: "How I lead my brands through crisis?"
- How to lead your team through challenging times?
- How to ensure your brand remains strong?
- What is important for the leaders of tomorrow?