How to deal with annoying colleagues?
They are the annoying colleagues that drain you: time thieves, meeting bullies, killjoys, gossipers, mr. know-it-alls and the little Susy Sunshines of the office. What kind of a colleague are you?
- Date: Thursday, January 28, 2021
- Time: 15:30 - 16:30 EET / 14:30 - 15:30 CET
- Time zone: EET (Eastern European Time, UTC+2) - Helsinki, Tallinn, Vilnius
- Location: Your own desktop
This webinar focuses on the modern motivation theory that will create a better work environment. You will learn more on the types of colleagues you face at work and the mistakes you should avoid.
We will provide practical tips and insights to the following questions:
- How can we develop and maintain working relationships in this abnormal situation?
- What ensures good communication when people are working from home?
- What leaders need to consider regarding remote management?
Per Henrik Stenstrøm
- The Award-winning Norwegian Speaker
Per Henrik Stenstrøm has worked as a presenter, journalist and editor of TV and radio. He has toured with the successful topic "How to deal with idiots at work!" with a theme to which most people can relate - difficult colleagues. That is, the others. Those who acidify the workplace. The annoying colleagues who drain you of energy.
"Per Henrik gave a digital lecture for us at Google about the challenges of working in a home office environment. It was very inspiring - both fun and provoking thoughts about how we can become better at communicating digitally. Recommended for everyone!”
Kjetil Kjerstad, Industry leader, Google Norway